Tuesday, February 9, 2010

P90X...

Ordered myself the P90X system. I should get it in a few days. I am hoping for revitalized motivation from it. Lately, it has been hard to stay motivated due to the challenges I have been facing nutritionally and with poor time management. While my in-laws are here, I am continually surrounded by temptation (carbs and sugar). I also feel guilty buying and preparing separate food for myself from what they are eating. We are having a lot of celebrations while they are here. Malcolm's 3rd birthday is this Friday. I will try to make that my cheat meal day. I did manage to run this morning on the elliptical. Tomorrow, I hope to get into the gym early enough to lift weights. I have really been slacking on the strength training. Hopefully the P90X will help boost my metabolism and I can get back on a solid routine again. I miss being in great shape. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment